Adding a Tiffany lamp to your home may be the ideal finishing touch for a special room of your home. A Mackintosh leaf lamp may be perfect for any desk in your home, and the intense colors of the glass will work with any decor. Inspired by Scottish Nouveau artist Charles Rennie Mackintosh, this custom crafted desk lamp features a beautiful copper finish and the exceptional craftsmanship that has become synonymous with Tiffany lighting.
- Theme: MISSION ARTS & CRAFTS PRAIRIE MACKINTOSH
- Product Family: Mackintosh Leaf Mission
- Product Type: TABLE LAMPS
- Product Application: TABLE LAMP
- Color: GREEN/BLUE AQUA/GREEN PURPLE/BLUE
- Bulb Type: MED
- Bulb Quantity: 2
- Bulb Wattage: 60
- Product Dimensions: 19″ H x 16.5″ W x 6″ D
Manufactures Description: The mackintosh leaf stained glass desk lamp has a striking leaf design of heather, purple, highland teal and peacock feather green glass. The desk lamp was inspired by a famous design from scottish nouveau artist charles rennie mackintosh. It features an antique copper finish, and is custom crafted by Meyda Tiffany artisans in Yorkville, New York.