The Apple Cheese board by Picnic Time is the ideal accessory for your next cocktail or dinner party. It’s an apple-shaped cutting board with a stem and leaves-shaped bottle stopper and three stainless steel cheese tools. The Apple measures 10.5″ x 10″ x 1.5″ and is made of eco-friendly rubberwood, a hardwood that’s known for its durability and beautiful grain. The bottle stopper is made of nickel-plated alloy, which sits at the top of the board in its own nook.
The pull-out drawer is designed to resemble a bite mark in the “apple” and houses the three cheese tools inside: 1 double-edged hard cheese knife, 1 cheese fork, and 1 blunt-nosed soft cheese knife, all with handles made of dark resin-stabilized wood that is durable and beautiful to the eye. Look closer and you might think you’re looking at apple seeds! The Apple makes a lovely gift for those who enjoy entertaining in style.
- 3 stainless steel cheese tools with laminated wood handles (1 soft cheese knife, 1 hard cheese knife, and 1 knife for crumbling cheese)
- 1 ornate bottle stopper shaped like the stem and leaves of an apple
- Key Features:
- Eco-friendly rubberwood cutting board shaped like an apple
- The stem and leaves-shaped bottle stopper can be stored in a small hollow at the top of the board
- The pull-out drawer holding three stainless steel cheese tools is shaped like a bite mark in the “apple”
- Tool handles made of dark resin-stabilized wood resemble apple seeds as you open the tools drawer
- Additional Details:
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
- Care Instructions: Surface wash only with a damp cloth. To prevent wood from warping and cracking, do not submerge in water. Hand wash tools and towel dry immediately after washing. Not dishwasher safe.
There are no reviews yet.