Using the world’s most realistic alternative to wood, highwood announces the Weatherly Backless bench. A very unique, ultra-low maintenance material has been used extensively for almost 10 years. The rich wood-grain colors, some of which feature grain like streaking, run to the core of the material…are extremely fade resistant and a proven performer in all climates. There is no wood-fiber content in these eco-friendly, recyclable products (it is not a “composite”) and the material will not absorb moisture. Highwood USA manufactures the material (and the products are hand crafted/assembled) in Pennsylvania – providing you with a 100% “Made in the USA” product that they stand behind with pride.
This elegant, hand-crafted Weatherly backless bench features a traditional design and gently angled legs. Available in both a 4ft and 5ft width option, the durable wood-tone colors will look great season after season with a simple wash down each spring with warm soapy water. This item is a part of the highwood “Weatherly Collection” which features a traditional bench, a backless bench, a porch swing plus rocking & traditional garden chair options.
- Frame Colors: White, Toffee, Coastal Teak, Weathered Acorn, Charleston Green or Black
- 100% Made in the USA
- Durable & ultra-low maintenance synthetic wood assembled with 304 grade stainless steel hardware
- Clean looks with minimal hardware visible
- The look & feel of real wood in colors that blend with nature
- Exclusive “natureTEX” surfaces for a natural grain and wood like texture
- This product has been load tested, per ASTM 1561-03 (2008) standard for Outdoor plastic furniture, and has a 500lb weight capacity
- 12 year residential-use warranty/8 year commercial-use warranty
- Part of the highwood “Weatherly Collection” – featuring traditional & backless benches, porch swings plus rocking & traditional garden chair options…all with the same elegant design features
- Assembled 5ft bench – 59.5”W x 16.5”H x 16”D (27lbs)
- Assembled 4ft bench – 48.5”W x 16.5”H x 16”D (24lbs)
- Some assembly required